Monday, March 22, 2010

My favorite responses to pick up lines

Dude: (noticing I'm eating a popsicle and that popsicles are phallic) Mmm, yeah that's hot, baby. Can I have a bite?

Me: ...you can either notice it looks like a dick, or ask for a bite, doing both just makes you look gay.


Fat Dude: Can I take you out some time?

Me: My legs don't spread that wide.


Dude: So... can we go out sometime?

Me: ...you're not David Bowie, so no.


Dude: Can I go out with you?

Me: I'm a dyke

Dude: How can you be sure? Have you ever been with a guy?

Me: Have you ever been with a guy?


Dude: So how about I take you out?

Me: I only date pre-operative asian transsexuals.


Dude: Can I have your number?

Me: 8 (allow for lengthy pause and turn away)


Dude: So, do you have a boyfriend?

Me: Yes, her name is Vonka.


Dude: (at me and my girlfriend) Damn, what a waste.

Me: We're very efficient actually, I've had 56 orgasms today.


Dude: So why aren't you married?

Me: Because this state doesn't have same-sex marriage.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

BLAH!
This just reminds me why I don't go to the bar!
Because we all know that men + alcohol + woman = oblivious fool.
And its disappointing because saying that your into girls usually brings you to a whole nother buffet of ignorant remarks and questions.

Next time I am in that sticky situation I will be sure to bust out some of your pick-down lines, since my technique usually just involves scarring the tits off the poor lads (comparing leg hair is my specialty).